Parentage and Child Support Attorneys in Lake County, Illinois

When unmarried couples have children and then separate, problems often arise regarding support of the children, decision-making authority, international travel issues, and the allocation of parenting time. In many ways, these situations are similar to divorce proceedings. Regardless of whether the child lives with you or the other parent, our parental rights lawyer at The Law Offices of Stuart A. Reid P.C. can help you secure child support, clarify your parental rights and arrive at a reasonable parenting schedule that works for both the parents and the child.