College Expense Contribution Attorneys in Lake County, Illinois

Illinois is among a growing number of states in which family courts may order divorced parents to contribute to the college costs of their children. If your divorce Judgment does not set forth an allocation of your children's college expenses (or pre-college expenses, like ACT prep courses, testing fees, and college applications), The Law Offices of Stuart A. Reid P.C. can help you to obtain a comprehensive order for college expense contribution from the other parent, while also ensuring that your rights as a parent contributing to a child's college education expenses are protected.